Catégorie : .NET - ASP- C#
Type de contrat : CDI
Rémunération : 50-70
Détail de l'offre : Descriptif de l’offre :
In a context where we are deeply transforming the way we deliver and operate IT (new strategic partners, new IT strategy, transition to Cloud, digitalization of business services…), we are looking for a team player looking for a key role in our AWS IT Architecture. Were you an early adopter of modern technologies deployment on cloud infrastructure? Do you love to automate the deployment of your application and your infrastructure? Do you design out the weaknesses in security, reliability, performance and operational agility while providing leadership & work hands-on with partners and product Development team ?
• Design solutions which incorporate automation that can be leveraged across business channels and IT for continued process improvement
• Be a trusted advisor for innovation initiatives by providing objective, practical and relevant ideas, insights and advice
• Deliver successful discovery, analysis, and design workshops
• Create and to maintain reliable, scalable and cost-efficient architecture secured by design.
Be in contact with Project managers and/or architects who ask for new solutions for instance.
Provide support for Proof of Concepts and design phases.
• Define or participate to the definition of architecture standards for the information system, integrating budgetary aspect, enforcing standards at Group level and ensuring best practices are followed.
• Define or participate to the definition of the strategy and roadmap of different components of the information system, in accordance with the IT architecture standards (applications, infrastructure, data, integration, security)
• Define the architecture of new projects or important IT evolutions in agreement with the architecture and operability standards. Deliver Position papers to decide between several Architecture options.
• Support the AWS Team to formulate a strategy to help the adoption of AWS within the organization.
• Education: Bachelor/master’s Degree in information technology, computer science or similar education.
• 8 years’ experience working on enterprise architecture design and a strong understanding of customer needs and requirements.
• AWS Certifications: Solution Architect Professional – Developer & SysOps Associate will be a plus.
• Expert to design and implement resilient and high availability infrastructure
• Expert to secure, scalable cloud-based solution
• Expert with automation to deploy and manage infrastructure, database and networking architectures for internetscale applications • Expert with AWS data storage solutions.
• Experience with network fundamentals such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and routing
• Overall multi technology Development expertise (Java Script, CSS, Object Oriented Programming, Java, SQL, SGDB’s, ….)
• Strong Application & Solution Architecture background demonstrated through a proven track record of Solutions deployed in production
• Strong background in IT, computer science and/or cloud computing with a good understanding of networking, servers, storage systems, enterprise applications and the cloud