Catégorie : Développement
Type de contrat : CDI
Rémunération : 50-70
Détail de l'offre : Missions :
• Your role as a project director is initially focused on the society. You will also be given additional subsidiary tasks.
• You will provide project leadership, alignment, and execution oversight across the terminal’s strategy development & execution and operating model processes.
• It is your sole role to implement a robust and innovative strategy for the terminal and subsequently manage all projects phases of design, implementation, testing, training, go-live and post go-live support of the concerned strategy regarding the all IT Infrastructure, Network, Datacenters, Security, Terminal Operating System, Finance System..
• Being the head of all the projects, you are expected to operate with significant independence and minimal supervision of the management.
• Provide leadership, through strategic direction and active engagement, to align the terminal’s IT strategy development and execution process with Corporate strategy requirements and outcomes.
• Assess projects requirements, manage the completion, identify and manage projects resources, preparing and presenting proposals and recommendations to senior management.
• Ensure that the terminal’s systems and the information on them are protected in accordance with Information Protection Policies and Standards.
• You monitor progresses, provides financial control and ensures quality of the Program.
• You are responsible for ensuring that project managers: o Manage the project team including engineers, consultants, developers and support. o Develop schedules and budgets for assigned projects. o Identify and evaluates alternative solutions to best meet program goals. o Prepare detailed schedules, cost estimates and documentation for procurement authorization.
• You ensure the Program is completed within budgets and schedules while meeting business needs, objectives and design guidelines.